Ashe County Christmas Tree Winter Meeting
The Ashe County Christmas tree winter meeting will be held on January 23, 2020, from 5:30–8 p.m. at the Family Central meeting space (626 Ashe Central School Rd, Jefferson, NC 28640). The meeting is free for Ashe County Christmas Tree Association members and $15.00 for non-members.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP by January 22, 2020, to the N.C. Cooperative Extension, Ashe County Center at (336) 846-5850.
- Dr. Jill Sidebottom, NC State University Conifer IPM Specialist
- Jeff Owen, NC State University Christmas Tree Production Specialist
- Doug Hundley, National Christmas Tree Association Seasonal Spokesman
- ACCTA Business Meeting
- NCCTA Announcements
- Elongate Hemlock Scale Update
- Post Harvest Quality: A Risk Management Story
- NCTA Perspectives and Interactions With Media in 2019
This meeting will offer 1.5 hours of Pesticide Renewal Credits in the following categories: G L N O D X
The meeting is sponsored by LifeStore Insurance.